Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Beautiful Monthly Rentals and Long-Term Rentals in Pismo Beach

Pismo Beach Monthly and Long-Term Rentals
Valentina Inn & Villas
If you've stayed at Valentina Inn & Villas before, you've probably said to yourself, "Gee, I wish I could stay here longer!" Well, your wish has come true.

Now, a few of our beautiful Pismo Beach villas are available as long-term / monthly rentals. Unlike most apartments that you find in Pismo Beach, our villas are fully furnished with all the luxuries and conveniences of home, as well as several refined amenities:

  • Gourmet kitchens with stainless steel signature appliances
  • Spacious living rooms with state-of-the-art entertainment centers (extended cable included)
  • Hand-tiled artisan fireplaces and showers 
  • Secure, garage parking (complimentary)
  • Free high-speed internet access
  • And more!
Valentina monthly rentals are perfect for Diablo outage professionals, traveling nurses, Cal Poly and Cuesta College professors, and more

For further details, please contact Billie Kelly at 805-773-1234 today. For photos, see ValentinaPismoBeach.com/gallery.html.



1 comment:

  1. Wow! Nice interior! I like the arrangement of the living room. I hope you offer short term apartment rentals. NYC’s trip is almost over; I need a new place where I can unwind and write the next chapter of my book. It’s nice to stay in this kind of vacation apartments. New York City played a big role on my book’s 5th chapter and I know California will be written in excitement on the 6th chapter.
    I can’t wait to be there! California here I come!

    ReplyDelete